Re: photos

W.B.

--- In STMFC@..., Carrock1998@a... wrote:
I would also be interested in Hershey Reefers. I am new to this
group and
have been reading with great interest many of the discussions.

I model the railroad "Ma and Pa" and am interested in obtaining
information
during the steam era regarding them as well as any of their
predecessor lines
(before 1901).

Hershey foods is a bit out of their area--but still somewhat in
their general
vacinity. I did hear once that Broguerville, PA was home to
Reeses before
Hershey had purchased it. The website that contained this
information is no
longer working. Does anybody know of where I can verify this
claim?

A history of Reeses is available at the following web site:
<http://www.hersheys.com/products/details/reesespeanutbuttercups.asp>

Mr. Westerfield--do you plan on producing the Ma and Pa cars that
you
produced a number of years ago again?

I am learning so much from all of you.

Robert R (Rocky) Jackson