Re: Broadway Limited K7A stock car

smithbf@...

Tom,

You probably saw my post to PRR-talk, but just in case - as best I know
there is only one set of numbers offered so far. Hopefully we will see
additional 4 packs...

Regards
Bruce

Bruce,

The one question that seems to have escaped everyone is how many numbers
are available from Broadway Limited when you buy more than one
four-pack? So if you buy more than the four cars, does that mean that
you have to scrub the numbers off the rest and renumber them, with the
possibility that you may have to repaint the car?

There seems to be no listing of individual car numbers or groups of
numbers that are available, similar to what was offered with the N&W
H2a
hoppers. Since there has been no H2a Hoppers, either undecorated or
decorated but without numbers made available (even though they are
catalogued), one would sense that it would be prudent to buy the
decorated cars and do your own thing. What are your feelings regarding
this?

The other rumor that I had heard was the Tony wentzel and the fellow who
was the head of QSI are no longer with Broadway Limited. I heard this
from my hobby dealer, but no one knows who is now in charge or if they
were bought out or kicked out by the other backers. Anything on this?

Tom Olsen
7 Boundary Road, West Branch
Newark, Delaware, 19711-7479
(302) 738-4292