Re: BUILDING CRAFTSMAN KITS

tyesac@aol.com

In a message dated 1/8/2005 10:01:55 AM Central Standard Time,
cjwyatt@... writes:
<<Can anyone recommend a good primer on building the newer resin or
urethane kits? Any suggestions for an easy first kit? I haven't
built anything for quite a while and am more familiar with the older
wood ones.

Thanks,

Frank>>

Frank,

A good place to start would be to go to Westerfield's site,
http://www.westerfield.biz , and order a one-piece body kit, along with a
"how-to" video at a discounted price with the kit.

Jack Wyatt
Frank,

Jack's suggestion is an excellent one, to which I might add consider
something as simple as a flat car kit, Sunshine has several different varieties. They
are simple cars but sill involve getting used to the common elements of
building one of these type of cars.

Tom C