From: Brian Carlson [mailto:prrk41361@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 11:00 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] BUILDING CRAFTSMAN KITS

Frank, as a followup to Jack's message, a good Westerfield one piece
body kit to start with is a model of the PRR G22 gondola car. It was
the first one I built and went together real easy.

Brian Carlson

Jack Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:
<<Can anyone recommend a good primer on building the newer resin or
urethane kits? Any suggestions for an easy first kit? I haven't
built anything for quite a while and am more familiar with the older
wood ones.

Thanks,

Frank>>

Frank,

A good place to start would be to go to Westerfield's site,
http://www.westerfield.biz , and order a one-piece body kit, along with
"how-to" video at a discounted price with the kit.

Jack Wyatt