From: "Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@disney.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 11:46 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Buffalo Creek Boxcars

I would imagine most flour in the steam era was bagged for shipment in
boxcars; otherwise you'd lose too much product into seams and through
cracks. Some may have been shipped in covered hoppers, but I don't think
that became common until the Airslide and Centerflow designs came along.

Shawn Beckert