From: "Beckert, Shawn" <shawn.beckert@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Buffalo Creek Boxcars

If you go to the Kadee web site, they have a section called "Dealers
With Out-Of-Stock Cars". Type in the item number of the car you're looking
for, and it will bring up the dealers that (supposedly) have them.
Warning:
Kadee doesn't update the list in a timely manner, and you'll find several
stores listed that don't actually have the car.

Further Warning: Don't call The Amherst Depot in Florida. I've discovered
that when the owner finds out that any Kadee car is out of stock at Kadee,
she automatically ups the sticker price by 20%.

$36 and change for a plastic 40' boxcar - Aieeeee.....!

Shawn Beckert