Re: The right prototype car for NYC red and gray pacemaker cars.

lrkdbn

I have thought that to do the 10'IH Pacemaker cars I would use an
Intermountain 10' AAR box along with the doors ends and roof(?)(I
don't recall right now if the cars had rectangular panel or diagonal
panel roofs) from their GN 12-panel box. I haven't actually tried
this yet,but I think it will work. It seems to me that CDS makes the
Pacemaker lettering as dry transfers. I should also note that the
NYCSHS "Headlight" had an article on these cars.
Larry King