Re: Pacemaker cars

Bill Darnaby

As I reported in a post shortly after Naperville, Martin's story is that he gave up trying to match the length of the resin sides to the length of the styrene Red Caboose (?) roof used in the kits. I would assume, however, if these were big sellers he would put up with it or work around it. I'm glad I got what kits I did when they came out because they build into neat cars.

Bill Darnaby

For reasons I can't understand, Martin discontinued ALL of the
postwar 10' interior height box cars, including the SP cars. I
plan to order some anyway... 8-)

Tim O.

Sunshine 32.6 and 32.7 are not listed in the winter 2004-2005 list
Brian Carlson

Yahoo! Groups Links