Re: Cocoa Beach

Richard Hendrickson

Mike Brock sez:

Ah ha. Tony no doubt refers to the absence of multitudes of folk
appearing even more unsavory than Pennsy [ or other unnamed northeastern
railroads ] modelers who for no known reason suddenly come to their feet
bellowing out..."War Eagle!!!" or "Roll Tide!!!" Certainly we will not
allow such behavior at such a class gathering as Prototype Rails.
Instead...hopefully next yr...I'll have many of my own tribe jump to THEIR
feet upon command and ring out with several versions of "Rocky Top" as
in..."How bout them Vols!!"
Please, Mike, let's not go there. The sports bar scene is an American male
tribal ritual we can well do without. Forget football and bring on the
dancing girls.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520