From:
sentto-2554753-37678-1106180341-shawn.beckert=disney.com@....
yahoo.com
[mailto:sentto-2554753-37678-1106180341-shawn.beckert=disney.com@returns
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 3:17 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: "Boraxo" Covered Hoppers

Hello Shawn Becket,

Bobs' Photo has a photo of NAHX #31060 with the large Boraxo paint
scheme. S-Helper did this car in "S" scale but unfortunately used the wrong
body style. The car has the 1954-56 channel end ribs and the early less
common narrow hatch spacing with the notched hatch straps. Because of the
narrow hatch spacing we will not be doing this car in the near future, or
maybe even the distance future.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products