Re: B&O wagontop kit source

Paul Lyons

In a message dated 1/22/2005 10:58:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
b.hom@... writes:
............ about Sunshine B&O M-53 and M-15K house cars:
These kits are not one-piece bodies, and are probably the most difficult
Sunshine house cars to assemble. I'll leave it to Paul Lyons to narrate the
blow-by-blow on how to best assemble these kits.
I agree with Ben that these are the two hardest Sunshine kits to build with
the M-15K THE hardest. I think another very good modeler on this list, Ted
Culotta, will also agree with this assesment. The flip side of the coin is that
they are beautiful models when completed. I have done one post on this sometime
back which you should read and If you still have questions about building the
"box" contact me off list.
Paul Lyons
Laguna Niguel, CA