Re: Sunshine Models Trip to California

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Jan 23, 2005, at 6:53 AM, Robert Cheeks wrote:

Jay

The swap meet at OREM is Sat. March 5. I haven't heard if Martin will
be there. He usually hosts the Sunshine Prototype Modelers Meet the
next day in Monrovia.  I just checked the STMFC website calendar and
it lists the Monrovia meet on Sunday so I would guess he'll be there.
The meet is NOT in Monrovia this year. It is in Buena Park on March 6,
at the Holiday Inn on 7000 Beach Blvd (714-522-7000). The Sunshine
rate is $75 per night. I will post the schedule of speakers to the web
site this week. The Pleasanton meet is at the same place as always,
the week following the S. Cal. meet.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media