Re: Library of Congress ORER Holdings

Richard Townsend

While I am located on the west coast, I get to Washington, DC several times a year (coincidentally around the time of the Timonium swap meets) and almost never get anywhere near Sacramento or Palo Alto. I don't suppose UVA has any old ORERs?

Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...> wrote:

Chris BCarkan writes:

I recall others in the past saying there were
pretty good holdings of ORERs in the New York Public library (on-line
catalogue >I think and a few other libraries and museums around the
country. �Since you
are in Oregon, perhaps someone can chime in regarding left coast locations
(Cal.Rwy Museum?).
CSRM has extensive, though not complete, ORER holdings, including some
issues before the turn of the 20th C. �Stanford has a more complete
collection, which will presumably become readily available on-line if
Goggle's ambitious scheme to digitize the entire Stanford library
materializes.

Richard H. Hendrickson
Ashland, Oregon 97520

--