From: Jason C [mailto:dhc628@...]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:02 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] B&O Wagon-Top kit source

--- <ZOE@...> wrote:

Do you know if there is any chance of an upgrade
kit for those with the old
versions?

Mont Switzer
Mont,

I've not heard Merle mention releasing a seperate
upgrade kit for the older versions. One of the big
features of this new release is the narrowing of the
body to a scale or near scale width. I'll check with
him and see if it's something that he's considering.
If he does, it most likely would be more of a special
order for parts as opposed to a catologed item.

Jason Cook
Fort Wayne, IN