From: "Robert Cheeks" <Rcheeks666@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Sunshine Models Trip to California
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:53:14 -0800

Jay

The swap meet at OREM is Sat. March 5. I haven't heard if Martin will
be there. He usually hosts the Sunshine Prototype Modelers Meet the
next day in Monrovia. I just checked the STMFC website calendar and
it lists the Monrovia meet on Sunday so I would guess he'll be there.

Robert Cheeks
Riverside CA