Re: DL&W canister gondolas

Brian Carlson

Blake, I have the FD&S article at home on these cars I'll look up the issue when I get home.

Brian Carlson

"Blake D. Tatar" <BDTatar@...> wrote:

Hi, new to the group. Does anyone have a good dead on (or close to)
side shot of one of the DL&W cement canister cars? This would be the
ones with the straight bottoms. I have a drawing from the DL&W
freight car diagram book but it is a reprint and did not copy well.