Re: ICC Library Holdings at Denver

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

I said:
You must be thinking of the previous administration at the
DeGolyer. The folks currently in charge are friendly, helpful, and
eager to provide access.

Jerry Michels replied:
You may be right on that. It's been about five years since I was there doing
some research. Have they stopped making every photo copy on paper
pre-printed with red caution statement about use of the material?
Yep. In fact, it's like the days prior to the reign of former director David Farmer. He is a nice guy but had, shall we say, a slightly unhelpful style of operation.

Publishers of books on railroad history