Re: A Certain American Company (was new Walthers USRA 55 ton hopper)

fuchst900

I love challengers, Just wish they would do an NP, SP&S or a DRGW one someday. Steve

Mike Brock <brockm@...> wrote:Steve Fuchs writes:
"How many more UP Challengers do we need."

Well, actually, at least one more. I refer to the first Challenger, the so-called "light" Challenger, the first series of 15 engines delivered in 1936.

Mike Brock

http://mail.yahoo.com