Erie - URTX again

Bud Rindfleisch

Hello,
Some time back I inquired if anyone here knew if there were more than 1 Erie steel URTX reefers. One, #37808 is pictured in the Erie/DL&W color guide on a 100th anniversary publicity train.
It was mentioned that number fell in with a series of MILW-URTX reefers and might have been a special paint job for the centennial train.
Just wondering if anyone else knows anymore about these cars (car)? I also believe someone said the Union Refrigerator Transit lettering was of a "too old for steel reefers" style.
Maybe I'll have to put to rest getting any further info on them. Appreciate any help you guys can provide.
Bud Rindfleisch