Re: C&O Stock Car Models - Follow Up

Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...>

Taking Ed Mines' tip, I pulled the two articles from Mainline Modeler. An
article with drawings by Bob Hundman and photos of the C&O 95200-95249
series cars appeared in the March 2000 issue. Based on this information,
the following corrections are made to my last post on these cars:

- C&O 95200-95249 did not have Duryea cushion underframes. C&O 95250-95299
did.
- Roof is a 15-carline (including the ends) Murphy XLA roof.

The other article by Mark Montague appeared in the January 1985 Mainline
Modeler, and featured C&O 95000-95199, 36 ft cars built by AC&F in
1922-1923.

The March 2000 issue is available direct from Hundman Publishing:
http://www.securetrainweb.com/hundman/cgi-bin/estore.cgi?ct=1

The January 1985 issue is out of print. This article was reprinted in The
Best of Mainline Modeler's Freight Cars Volume 2, also out of print.

Ben Hom