From: rrhistorian
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:22 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Survivng Battleship Gondolas???

Hello,

I just came across this link which seems to show battleship gondolas
in service at Birmingham Steel. Are these indeed battleship gondolas,
or were they purpose built for steel service? If they are battleship
gondolas, what railroad do you think they came from?

Tom Cornillie

The link:
<http://groups.msn.com/rydershomepage/misctrainstuff.msnw>