From: Tim O'Connor [mailto:timboconnor@...]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 10:19 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Western Fruit Reefers WHIX 70000 to 70999

I have a Pacific Car & Foundry "builder's photo" of WHIX 70290, "NEW 9-53".
It shows the serif lettering and black side ladders, hardware and sidesill.
Brian Leppert

Brian, do you know who built the last group of cars? If you send me a scan
of 70290, I'll send you my scan of WHIX 70000 from the 1999 GN calendar. :-)

WHIX 70000-70289 blt 1952 PCF
WHIX 70290-70589 blt 1953 PCF
WHIX 70590-70839 blt 1954-1955 builder?

I have no info on 70840-70999...

save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/9MtolB/TM