Re: WAG to L&NW hand-me-down?

mopacfirst

Talk about deja vu -- I remember seeing an L&NW "X29" car passing through
Kansas on the Rock Island in about 1972, give or take a year, and I got a
picture of it. I'd have to look, but I'm pretty sure it was the 5004.

One reason I remember it is that I built a model of it from a Train
Miniature kit, and at that time there was actually a Walthers decal set
for L&NW. The advantage was that the lettering was so simple that even a
Walthers decal set was good enough for this purpose. That was in the days
when we'd build anything if there was an available model that was even
remotely close.

Ron Merrick

the views of the company.