Re: Pacific Fruit Express book by Phil Da Costa

Rob Adams

Wasn't that book originally done in the 1970's? I recall something very similar with a light blue cover. My recollection is that it was mostly diagrams, drawings and some roster info. Certainly not in the same league as either edition of the Thompson/Church PFE book in any respect.

Kind regards, Rob Adams

Beckert, Shawn wrote:

List,

Has anyone seen this book yet? I can't imagine why Phil wanted to do this when the
subject has been so thoroughly covered in Tony's book, especially the 2nd edition.

http://www.karensbooks.com/cgi-bin/shop/karenscart.cgi?func=buildProduct&product=4004&back=javascript:history.go(-1) <http://www.karensbooks.com/cgi-bin/shop/karenscart.cgi?func=buildProduct&product=4004&back=javascript:history.go%28-1%29>

Maybe it's just a diagram book...

Shawn Beckert

*Yahoo! Groups Sponsor*