FS: 1953 Moody's transportation

Dave Nelson <muskoka@...>

In this morning. Bargan at $30.
1. Moody's Manual of Investments American and Foreign Transportation by
Porter, John editor Moody's Investors Service 1953 VG hard cover 1953
edition 4to 1567 pages green boards with gold titling edge wear but clean
and tight. Small date stamp on ffep. abc (Keywords: RAILROADS AIRLINES
SHIPPING BUS AND TRUCK LINES BUSINESS) The price of the book is US$ 30.00
Please reference the seller's book # 031110afr08-8 when ordering.

The seller is Friends of the Tucson-Pima Public Library Tucson, AZ, U.S.A..

< <mailto:friendslibrary@...> mailto:friendslibrary@...>

Terms of sale: Buyer pays $1.00 handling fee plus current priority mail or
book rate in the USA. Insurance is an optional extra. We accept cashier's
check, money order, PayPal, or US personal check. Non-US shipments will be
arranged at time of sale. Books are shipped when payment is received. We
expect payment within 10 days of confirmation of the sale.

We will provide a full refund if you are not satisfied with your purchase if
returned in the same condition shipped.

Please inquire if you want a picture of the book.

All contacts should be by email.

Friends of the Tucson-Pima Public Library is a non-profit organization
located in Tucson, Arizona, USA.

We appreciate your support.