Re: PRR H34A PS-2 (forget the RI PS-1 box car)

SamClarke

Hello Mr. Greg Martin,

Please contact me off list at mail@... and I'll be happy to discuss
your issues about our PS-2 PRR hopper. We welcome comments good or bad about
our products and if you need accurate information about our products just
simply ask us.

We find it somewhat disturbing that you have never contacted Kadee
directly about your mentioned issues concerning our PRR PS-2 covered hopper?
We released this PRR hopper in March of 2004, it sold like crazy and
never, until now (indirectly), have we heard of any discrepancies about this
car.

For those of the STMFC interested in the PRR hopper roster and have
access to the PRRT&HS publication "The Keystone" the following references an
article you'd be interested in.

From the Summer 2002 issue of PRRT&HS "The Keystone" written by Rick
Tipton on page 37 you'll find a very nice roster of PRR hoppers. Please note
that all but the H-34A and the rebuilt H-34D were built by Pullman Standard
Butler Plant. The H-34A were built by the PRR from kits provided by Pullman,
therefore there is no actual Pullman lot number for this series of hoppers.
As Ed Hawkins noted these are the only PRR PS-2s that we can do because of
certain details that do not match the common PS-2s we produce.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products