Re: H-34 color

Bob Webber <zephyr1@...>

Funny you should ask. Yes. 3 months ago.

Seriously, if you watch cement after it is poured and is wet, it is a geyish green color. And as it continues to cure, the green cast disappears, but it is there to start.

At 05:42 PM 2/14/2005, you wrote:

Bob Webber wrote

Funny - as I write this, I am wearing a grey fleece top. The lights in
this room have "sunlight" florescent bulbs. When I look at this thing in
the right light I could swear it's that exact shade of "green" that is to
say, grey, that I saw on those cars. Put it in full light, and it sure
looks grey.
Hey Bob, had your eyes checked for color acuity lately? ;-)

Tim O

Yahoo! Groups Links