Bay Area Prototype Modelers Meet - April 30, 2005

Rob Sarberenyi <espeef5@...>

You are invited to attend the second annual San Francisco Bay Area Prototype Modelers (BAPM) meet in Newark, CA. We welcome railroad prototype modelers representing all roads, scales, and eras.

Bay Area Prototype Modelers Meet 2005

Saturday, April 30, 2005
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

George M. Silliman Activity Center
6800 Mowry Avenue
Newark CA 94560

Map: http://shorterlink.com/?4I6JKO

Registration: Before April 16 = $15.00
After April 16 = $18.00

Activities include:
- Display tables for models
- Clinics - topics to be announced
- Manufacturer tables - see the latest parts and kits
- Raffle for great prizes!

Come enjoy a day of great models, both finished and in-progress, learn and share tips and techniques, socialize with your fellow modelers. We encourage attendees to bring locomotives (steam / diesel / electric), rolling stock, and structures. This is a non-competitive environment completely free from judging or contests.

For a look back at BAPM 2003, visit these sites:
http://www.pbase.com/espeeboy/cpmf03_bapm
http://www.pbase.com/espeeboy/cpmf03

For more information about BAPM 2005 or to register, please contact:

Rob Sarberenyi
37171 Sycamore St. #1427
Newark CA 94560

Email: espeef5@...

Include a SASE with written inquiries.

Make checks or money orders payable to: Rob Sarberenyi c/o BAPM
You can also pre-pay via PayPal, contact espeef5@... for details:

Brought to you by the local BAPM Organizing Committee: Elizabeth Allen, Thom Anderson, Ryan Martin, Bob Pires, Dave Pires, Rob Sarberenyi, and Harry Wong. Additional resources and advisors from the Western Prototype Modelers (WPM) include: Tim Costello, Dave Hussey, and Brian Rutherford.

Website with additional information coming soon!

Rob Sarberenyi
espeef5@...