From: <yardcoolieyahoo@charter.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:18 AM
Subject: [STMFC] SOU PS-2 Covered Hoppers

Now that Kadee has released the undec PS-2s, which would be appropriate
for one or more of the SOU fleet? According to the KD site:

8201 has build dates from 57-58 and has notched roof hatch covers, hat rib
sides, and box defect card holder.

8601 has build dates from 54-56 and has strap roof hatch covers, channeled
sides, and box defect card holder.

The earlier car fits my modeling period better. I have stared at several
photos and am baffled. TIA.

Mike Turner
Simpsonville, SC

PS: Then we get to the required changes... :)

Yahoo! Groups Links