From: Anthony Thompson
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 2:18 AM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Carstens "Railroad Music" album

If anyone on the list has this LP, please contact me off-list.
I have a digital copy from the album (which I made for the person who
owns the album) but don't have the artist and track names.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/9MtolB/TM