ATSF & other car id help

Rob Kirkham <rdkirkham@...>

I've loaded up another poor quality scan. Look for the name "id Santa Fe 1952" at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STMFPH/files/. The scan shows a train moving east (near Eisenhower junction) on the CPR mainline in November 1952. The two cars I would like to identify to the extent its possible are the ATSF car (second car back of the engine), and hopefully some guesses regarding the box car 5 back, just ahead of the Dominion/fowler car.

Regarding the ATSF car, I am assuming this is a post war car?

I'd appreciate the car number series if that is possible with so little information. And if it can be had, modelling information.

Thanks in advance

Rob Kirkham