Re: Bulk supplies

Jeff Lodge <cvfanbratt@...>

Don't want to beat a dead horse but Iafter reading these posts, I checked the web prices and then looked locally. An auto parts store in my town of Brattleboro, VT - hardly a Metropolis - carried the same boxes for about $18 each. I did not have to wait for them to arrive AND I did not have to pay shipping for over 5.625 pounds of lead!

Jeff Lodge

Jon Miller <atsf@inow.com> wrote:
I ordered a box of 1/4 ounce adhesive wheel weights from patchboy.com for
$23<
Which exact ones did you order. I see WH-013BK which is around 15.5
pounds for 38.40!

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941