Re: Walthers Express Reefer = PFE?

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

A note on the BLI General American reefers. I received a new catalog
from them. It's really nice, sort of like Lionel catalogs of long ago.
Studying the comments on the reefer I noticed something that not on the web
site about this car, "operating doors". This prompted me to call them and
explain that I hoped they didn't look like the Atlas doors as I'm sure they
would lose a bunch of sales. I also told them I had cancelled my order
until I see good prototype shots of the model on the web site.
I doubt one person will get their attention but if all of you guys email
(or call) them they might think about it.
Also these cars are not due until June or so I was told.

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
NMRA Life member #2623