From: "Mark Heiden" <mark_heiden@hotmail.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:08 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Durability and accuracy of Tichy USRA hopper decals

Hello everyone,

I'm considering using Tichy #9029 decals for USRA and panel side
hoppers for an upcoming D&H hopper project. I've heard that these
decals don't take well to setting solutions. Does anyone who has
experience with these decals care to comment? Also, how accurate are
these decals?

Thanks,
Mark Heiden

Yahoo! Groups Links