Re: 10'-0" PS-1's

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:41 AM, mcindoefalls wrote:

I seem to have less gray matter RAM allocated to freight car info
these days, but wasn't the Kurtz-Kraft PS-1 kit a 10'-0" height car?
If not, it would be easy to cut down, with its flat molded
construction. The major parts were not bad, and using current SOTA
ladders, grabs, brake gear and other accessories, building one of
these kits might be an enjoyable project. I dimly recall that another
manufacturer re-released the KK kits maybe 20 years ago, but
apparently that file is corrupted.
It might be easier to cut up two Intermountain cars, given that the detail on them is superior to the Kurtz Kraft cars. cannonball car Shops was the company that re-released them.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402