Re: nice pics

Ed Hawkins

On Monday, March 7, 2005, at 12:45 PM, benjaminfrank_hom wrote:

I'll leave it up to Ed Hawkins to verify the original P-S bill of
materials, but all of the photos of these cars in original paint
that I've seen have black ends and doors.
Ben,
All the photos I've seen of the NH PS-1s in new paint had black doors.
However, I don't have any bills of materials for any PS-1s, just data
from correspondence files and these only go back to 1950 (at the
Illinois Railway Museum), at least that I could find. The BOM data I
have is from 1929-1947 of cars built at Bessemer and a number of cars
built at Butler.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins