Re: IMWX/Des Plaines boxcars with Viking roofs

Bill Darnaby

I don't trust web sites as the final answer. I suggest calling 847.297.2118. You might be surprised.

Bill Darnaby

Actually, their web site shows the Erie with the Large herald, which
is wrong for my late 30's time frame. They also show the Soo car
with the "50's style early block lettering". Nope, that won't do
either! The Erie (small herald), NKP or C&O are what I am looking
for. I don't think they are making any more, since the web site
hasn't changed in... a long time. Perhaps it doesn't reflect what is
available? No CE&I is listed (despite the rumor to the contrary on
this list...)
Dean Payne