From:
sentto-2554753-39483-1110829012-shawn.beckert=disney.com@....
yahoo.com
[mailto:sentto-2554753-39483-1110829012-shawn.beckert=disney.com@returns
.groups.yahoo.com]On Behalf Of Dave Nelson
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:36 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Western Pacific Circular No. 167-E

Shawn, I'd be able to help -- and keen to do so. I have WP industry
listings from the mid 50's and early 60's so we can compare your undated
list to them. FWIW, your document could be as late as 1981... If the WP
still had some typewritter ribbons left they'd have used them up first
before taking delivery on a computer. 8-)

You have my e-mail?

Dave Nelson