From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated
Reefers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

I have recently received a shipment of
INTERMOUNTAIN
RAILWAY CO's often hard to find HO ATSF Santa Fe
Undecorated Reefer Kits (Rr 32 and others). For the
"roll your own" enthusiasts among us I am offering
these for sale.

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red
Caboose
collaboration.

The price for these are:

IM RR CO ATSF Undec ...........$10.00 ea
Wegmann/RC R-30-16 ...........$22.00 ea.

Shipping is $3.85 for up to 2 kits, add another
$1.00
each additional kit (beyond 2). If interested,
please
contact me off-list at < midcentury@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/9MtolB/TM