Re: Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated Reefers

charles slater

Thanks Andy. Will get the check in the mail in a couple of days.
Charlie

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated Reefers
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:40:49 -0800 (PST)

Yes, I have enough to satisfy your request.
Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA
805 646 3334

--- charles slater <atsfcondr42@hotmail.com> wrote:

Andy I already asked for 2 of the Santa Fe ice
reefers, and then a friend
said he would like 4 also. So do you have 6 of them
left? Let me know.
Charlie Slater

From: Andy Carlson <midcentury@sbcglobal.net>
To: Steam Era <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe and PFE HO Undecorated
Reefers
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:27:39 -0800 (PST)

I have recently received a shipment of
INTERMOUNTAIN
RAILWAY CO's often hard to find HO ATSF Santa Fe
Undecorated Reefer Kits (Rr 32 and others). For the
"roll your own" enthusiasts among us I am offering
these for sale.

I also have remaining Pacific Fruit Express R-30-16
undecorated Reefer Kits, the Terry Wegmann/Red
Caboose
collaboration.

The price for these are:

IM RR CO ATSF Undec ...........$10.00 ea
Wegmann/RC R-30-16 ...........$22.00 ea.

Shipping is $3.85 for up to 2 kits, add another
$1.00
each additional kit (beyond 2). If interested,
please
contact me off-list at < midcentury@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,
-Andy Carlson