Re: I have to ask.....1937 AAR "w" question

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Mar 27, 2005, at 7:48 PM, Garrett W. Rea wrote:

What exactly is this difference? I have looked at both versions of
the prototype and models and I just do not see it? The only thing I
can see are some are flat at the bottom, others have a small triangle
at the bottom, but a "W"?
The "W" section is not visible. Those with square corners have a very sharp edge to the corner of the end. Those with a round corner (and underlying "W" section corner post) have a round edge on the end. It can be clearly seen just by comparing the two Red Caboose models.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402