From: "Tom Houle" <thoule@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Timken Freight Cars

In the 1950's.Athearn produced both red and yellow-side Timken Roller Bearing metal car kits in HO and O scale. In 1952 I bought an HO red-side kit. Now I'm in O scale and have have acquired the O scale red-side and yellow-side Athearn kits. Neat cars. I, too, would like to know if these cars followed the prototype. Anyone know for sure??
Tom Houle