Re: ex-PRR cars on Rutland or GMRR? also cars on the OERM

buchwaldfam <duff@...>

The ironic thing was that when I went over to measure some things,
the green car was opened up, and I got a good look at the inside.
(Very good quality wood for the lining, by the way, and in case anyone
was wondering, the INSIDE of the roof panels were unpainted
galvanized), but I missed my opportunity and neglected to look for a
number stenciled inside! I'll see if the Agway guys will let me peek
inside...
Where on the frame would the number be? On the center sill?

Regards,
Phil buchwald

--- In STMFC@..., "armand premo" <armprem@s...> wrote:
Elden,I have sometimes found car numbers stenciled on the
underframe,on
trucks and on the inside.Armand Premo