Re: Accurail ouside braced boxcar

oliver

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Thompson <thompson@s...> wrote:
Obviously, Stefan, we differ as to the meaning of
"reasonable" and "pretty good."

Tony,
"Okiemax"'s question did not specify if the cars were "100%" precise
for other classes. I realize that they are not even exact replicas of
the CN cars that they are based on and I would certainly defer to you
on specifics for the SP car series. However, I think "stand in" and
"reasonable" are certainly appropriate adjectives if one wants similar
cars of a "tan dot" standard (as Ben Hom often refers to them).
Perhaps my answer was not clear on that point.
regards
Stefan Lerché
Duncan BC Canada