Re: Intermountain shake-up?

Richard Hendrickson

On Apr 7, 2005, at 9:33 AM, pullmanboss wrote:

Matt [Gaudynski] used to work with/for Ron Sebastian and seems like a good man
from the few contacts I've had with him. I doubt he has Marty's
energy, drive or contacts, but then few humans do.

Tom Madden
Tom, I'm relieved to learn that IM's new R&D guy has some background in the hobby. IM has a number of freight car projects that are in process or are/were in the planning stages which are of great interest to many subscribers on this list, and it would be unfortunate if they failed to materialize.

Richard Hendrickson