From: <branchline@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Intermountain shake-up?

I suspect that the so called "Golden Age for model railroaders "is
over
and is now being replaced by the "Golden age for the distributor's".Our
gold
in their pockets.Distributors do not produce or develop products.Armand
Premo
Beggin' to differ here Armand, but there are at least a few exceptions -
Walthers, Bowser and Branchline come to mind....

As far as where the gold goes, where do you think all the LHS's have been
buying most of their stuff all these years?

Bill Schneider

Yahoo! Groups Links