From: "Alan C. Welch" <acwelch@interlog.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 13 December, 2001 10:34
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Rutland stock cars

: I think these kits are available directly from F&C, I know
I have one
: somewhere.
:
: Al
:
: At 07:22 AM 13/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
: >--- almabranch <harper-brown@juno.com> wrote:
: > > It seems that I remember that these kits are available
from the
: > > Rensaeler club store. Am I correct on this? If I am
correct
: > > what is the URL for the Rensaeler website?
: >
: >If you meant
http://www.union.rpi.edu/railroad/shop_prods1.html
: >then I'd say no, you're not.
: >
: >__________________________________________________
: >Do You Yahoo!?
: >Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of
: >your unique holiday gifts! Buy at
http://shopping.yahoo.com
: >or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com
: >
: >
: >To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
: >
: >
: >
: >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
:
:
: