Re: see through metal roof walks

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Apr 8, 2005, at 11:26 PM, Anthony Thompson wrote:

Thomas M. Olsen wrote:
98 degrees and 98% humidity sucks!
Indeed it does, and it buckles benchwork as well as running
boards. I've been there.
As long as we're on the thread of nostalgia, I spent a lot of time in my parents' basement growing up and it was never that warm or humid. I think the central air upstairs and the dehumidifier in the basement probably had a lot to do with it, which is why we are looking for homes with central air now. Also, read the article in this month's MR about steel benchwork. Alright, that's far enough off topic for me.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
100 14th Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402