Re: Sunshine and the Internet

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 4/21/2005 11:19:55 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
asychis@aol.com writes:

I think it's time for Martin to join the real world.

Jerry Michels

---> Jerry, while I see what you are saying, and can agree with you, there
are those who, for various reason, feel uncomfortable or have an aversion to
using the computer. What is too bad is that he can't get someone to host a
minimal website (something that isn't fancy, and is easy to update) with this
information. Anyway, my pair of pennies on it.

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah

"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District