P2K Box Car Models for Sale

Paul LaCiura <paul.jeseng@...>

HO Lifelike Proto 2000 Box Car Models for Sale. All new in original boxes.
Hornhook couplers only. Numbers shown are road numbers.

3 - Assembled Models

50’ Auto Box Car with End Doors

GTW #591527

CB&Q #48539

ERIE #65073

6 - Kits

50’ Auto Box Car with End Doors

LV #8505

CB&Q #48500

SOU #40249

GTW #591543

ERIE #65093

50’ Auto Box Car with Dreadnaught Ends

NKP #87143

Best offer at or over $75 takes the lot. Sold only as a lot. Postpaid via
USPS Ground to continental US addresses only-any other special postage
arrangements at buyer’s request/expense.

Please contact me offlist at HYPERLINK
"mailto:paul.jeseng@..."paul.jeseng@... for information
and to bid.

I will post best offer offlist next Monday morning to those interested and
to give one more opportunity to bid. I will be away from this email address
from 430 pm today to 8am next Monday morning. I will answer questions next
Monday morning, or this afternoon if possible. Would like to have a buyer
established next Tuesday afternoon.

Thanks for your interest.

Paul

Paul LaCiura